Eating: You can tell by his cheeks that he loves to eat. Big Man nurses 9-11 times a day for an average of 12 minutes each. I attempted to pump and feed him a bottle for the first time this month but neither of us were really into it. We have two weddings next month so I need to work on pumping and feeding bottles to have a night out and about.
Sleeping: Things have gotten better in the sleep department but they still aren't great. He likes to stay up until 11pm- midnight before sleeping for 3-4 hours stretches. A couple nights he has given me a 6 hours block but only because I let him sleep in his swing after fussing for a few hours (whatever works). The swing is obviously not a long term solution and his sleep is very much a work in progress. I am consciously taking the time to let him sleep on me when possible and enjoy him being little. I already know how fast these babies grow- everything else can wait.
Nicknames: WyWy, Chunky Man or Chunky Man Baby, Big Buddy, Peanut Butter, BroBro
DLW is: back at work! DLW started his new job as a quartermaster PL last week. So far his hours haven't been too bad and he's been home at a reasonable hour. He is adjusting to this new non-infantry officer life and we are trying to find a new routine.
Collins is: two years old. Collie is sweet 90% of time. The other 10% of the time she acts like a terrorist. I'm going to blame her sociopathic behavior on teething, becoming a big sister, and DLW going back to work all at once. Like previous rough patches I know this one will be over eventually and I just have to ride it out. Two year olds are exhausting.
What I want to remember: This month you have started to smile and find your voice. We moved into our new house and you finally have your own room (although you still sleep in our room). We went to the pumpkin farm where you slept the whole time. We celebrated Daddy's 30th birthday with friends- you also slept the whole time. You would spend all day in your swing if we let you. You are a water baby like your sister and love bath time. You are a happy little man and we love you more every day.