Richmond is very Vegetarian friendly and this past Saturday there was even a Vegetarian Festival in Bryan Park. I hauled DLW along and we filled out bellies with delicious vegetarian plates from around the city.
1. Bryan Park was a pretty and shady setting for the festival. I had only ever been to the park once during the Richmond half marathon and I think I blacked out. It was hilly and miserable and that's all I remember.
2. I am trying to be more adventurous in my food choices and grabbed a plate full of Indian food from India K' Raja.
3. We obviously had to stop and take a picture of my as a cow juggling vegetables.
4. As much as I raved about my delicious Indian food, I still couldn't get DLW to try a bite. Whimp.
5. We had TWO plates of takos from our favorite Boka truck. DLW even ate a tofu tako! These tacos never disappoint.
6. I couldn't leave without a Vegan sweet treat from the Ellwood Thompson's bakery.
7. DLW was a happy camper after a Vegan burger from the Whole Foods Food Truck. If DLW can go meatless for a meal, you can too!
- Are you a Vegetarian?
- Have you ever been a Vegetarian?
- Do you ever go Meatless? Try Meatless Monday!
p.s. It's also Wildcard Wednesday and I am the newest host!
p.p.s. Tomorrow is the Boys Behind the Blog link up! Grab your man and ask him 5 easy questions!